- How long will I receive my keycode after the purchase?
- Once your order has been validated, our system will automatically send the registration info to your e-mail address INSTANTLY (NOT within 2 days). If you did not receive it within half an hour, perhaps it has been tagged as a SPAM or it's because of the delay of Internet or system glitches. You can contact our sales team for help.
- Retrieve the keycode if you're encountering one of the following:
- 1. The keycode of the product you purchased is lost.
- 2. You already purchased the program, but didn't receive the keycode.
- 3. The keycode you already had became invalid.
- The keycode you just received is not working?
- 1. Please make sure the version of your program is the latest. If not, please uninstall the older version and download the newest version.
- 2. After copy and paste the registration info to the registration fields of the program directly, please make sure to avoid the trailing blanks.
- 3. If the above can't help you out, please offer us the screenshots of the wrong messages for further lookup!
Any other questions about Registration information, don't hesitate to contact us via email.
- If you're experiencing any problems or difficulties using 789soft products, please get help via the following approaches:
- 1. FAQs: Check the answers for the most frequently asked questions.
- 2. contact us via email.
Sales and General Enquiries
- 1. Order Lookup. You can retrieve the details of an order you've placed here:
- Order from Regnow: http://www.regnow.com/cs/orderStatus
- 2. Enquiries about product license and price, order and account information
- View sales and order FAQs
- Or please send email to: [email protected]
- 3. Interested in reselling, distributing 789soft products, and other partnership or business opportunities?
- Please send email to: [email protected]
- 4. What's your refund policy?
- View Refund Policy of 789soft
Customers' satisfaction is the best gift for us. We would like to try our best to provide you with the best products and service. So we welcome any question or suggestion.