Frequent Asked Questions - 789soft
- Q: What's the main features of 789soft product line?
- 1. High quality of converted audio and video
at a high conversion speed.
2. Friendly user interface brings users extraordinary experience.
3. Low price, high quality service.
- Q: What is trial version?
- In order to let our customers know our programs better, each program of us has a trial version differing from the full version. It is free and foremost, it is the same as the full version in functionality, except a watermark on the converted video and a 7-day length limitation on converting images files. To take full advantage of the trial version, you can know its function easier than merely reading the literal description.
- Q: What is full version?
- Differing from a trial version, only registered users are able to get the full version after purchase. So this version is also called a paid version. This version has removed the watermark. Furthermore, with the full version, you are entitled to a free copy of any minor updates to this Product. For example, if you have purchased version 1.0 of the Product, you will get all the further 1.x versions for free. In addition, once a major revision of the software you have previously purchased is released, you'll probably need to pay an upgrade fee if you want to take advantage of this major update, for it may be combined with a significant amount of improvements and new features.
- Q: what's the difference between trial version and full version?
- Actually, there is no major difference in function between the trial and the full version, except a watermark of Evaluation Copy on the converted video and a 7-day length limitation on converting audio files. With the free trial version, customers can know the program's functions better before purchasing it. This is why we always encourage customers to take full advantages of trial version first. The full version can be called as a paid version. Differing from trial version, full version users can obtain a lifetime technical and upgrade support.
- Q: What is try-before-buy version?
- Try-before-buy version is an important part of our business mode. It is also called trial version as well as evaluation version/copy. This kind of version can help customers have a clear idea of the program before they place an order to buy it, because the trial version has almost the same functions as the full version. So we encourage customers to take full advantage of the trial version first and also, any feedback and suggestion regarding our program are welcome and highly appreciated.
- Q: What is the CD version?
- Actually, a CD version can be considered as a
kind of backup of software. If you purchase CD version, you will first receive
an e-mail of the program's unlock code and download link as well as download
version. After this, due to delivery time, you will receive the CD disc
Usually, it takes 2~3 weeks for the CD's final arrival due to different delivery destinations:
- US Domestic Shipping 7-14 Days
- Canada Shipping 9-16 Days
- International 12-21 Days
Before you get the CD, you can download the program and register it with the registration code to get the full version.
- Q: What is a download version?
- Commonly, after your order is processed successfully, you will receive a registration e-mail including the full version's download link and its key code instantly. You can download the program and register it with the registration code to get the full version, and no CD comes to you.
- Q: Difference between a CD version and a Download version
- 1. Delivery time. Usually, a download version
of the program will be sent in one and a half hours once your order is
processed successfully. However, due to the delivery time and also different
delivery destinations, it will take 2~3 weeks before CD disc's final arrival.
Notwithstanding this inconvenience, you need not wait for so long to use the
program. The same as the download version, you will first receive a
2. Version numbers. During the delivery time, we may have upgraded the program to a higher version. So the version of the program on the disc may be not up-to-date. But do not worry about that. We promise to offer free minor upgrade support to keep your program up-to-date.
Sales & Order & Purchase
- Q: Is it safe to purchase product via your website?
- Yes, it is very secure to do business with us. The Payment platforms we utilize are RegNow, which are branch companies belong to Digital River. Via these two secure payment platforms with SSL encryption, the order of your private information, such as credit card number, addresses and so on will be saved as well as confidential information and will never be disclosed without your specific permission.
- Q: What payment method do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard/Euro Card, Discover, American Express, Diner's Club, JCB, and check cards or ATM cards, so long as they are connected with one of the major credit card companies listed above. You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information. We also accept PayPal - USD Only, Bank/Wire Transfer, Check/Money Order, Fax - Credit Card, Invoice, and Purchase Order. If you choose to pay by Check, PayPal, Money Order, Wire Transfer, Check/Money Order, Fax - Credit Card, Invoice or Purchase Order select the appropriate payment method on the payment page, and directions will be provided to you after you have fully submitted your order.
- Q: Which currency do you accept?
We support many currencies, such as AUD, EUR and so on. You could select the currency you like in Shopping Basket page.
- Q: Can I order without a credit card?
- In addition to Credit Cards, we accept Checks, PayPal, Money Orders and Wire Transfers. If you choose to pay by Check, Money Order or Wire Transfer, select the appropriate payment method on the payment page, and directions will be provided to you after you have fully submitted your order.
- Q: Should I put spaces or dashes in the Credit Card number?
- No. Your card number should be entered in as a continuous string of numbers.
- Q: How can I know my order is processed successfully?
- Commonly, once your order is processed, you will receive a confirmation email sent from RegNow or SWREG. This email indicates your order has been processed. And after this email, you will also receive a registration email from us very soon. If your order is placed from SWREG, you can go to this website to check your order status first: https://www.cardquery.com/ If your order is placed from RegNow, you can go to this page: http://www.regnow.com/order_lookup.html
- Q: What if I have questions with the program?
- First, we suggest customers to read the help documentation carefully to know the program's completely. If you have any questions or meet any problems, you can first read our FAQ and user guide. You also can contact our support team for assistance. For more information, please click here.
- Q: What if I have not received my program?
- If you have not received registration e-mail
in time, please first check if your order has been processed. If you ordered
the program via RegNow, you could check it here: http://www.regnow.com/order_lookup.html
If you placed the order via SWREG, please check here: https://gbp.swreg.org/order-query.html
Also, if you have received a confirmation e-mail, please contact us via our support center with your order number, registered e-mail address and the program's name.
To check your CD delivery status, you could check from here: For SWREG order http://www.cdbundle.com/tracking/
For RegNow order http://www.regnow.com/faq/faq.html
- QWhat is your tax exemption policy?
- Regarding any tax, the tax we charged is
based on our company location and tax requirements. By law, in the US we are
required to collect sales tax. We do collect this and pay it to the state. We
handle this completely for the vendor so it is not something they need to
We currently charge State sales tax for all customers that reside in Illinois, Minnesota, Nebraska, and Utah.
We are required to charge sales tax in the states mentioned above since we have physical offices in those locations.
The customer can get a rebate for the tax by following these instructions (which they do receive at the time of ordering ).
We are required to collect and remit sales tax for MN, CO, GA, IA, IL, NE, and UT since we have offices within each of these states.